Rules & Regulation
Rules for living in Moksha
· In the Moksha Meditiation Welfare Society, the aim of Moksha Old Age Home is to serve the elderly people with honor in such a manner that their experience of life could be spread in the young generation and the society as a whole. For fulfillment of the above goal, the Society has to search the field of interest of each and every inmate and the knowledge and experience will be utilized in education like teaching of students, writing of articles etc. Those inmates who are having interest in different designs such as fine art, costumes and other items, shall be utilized for the developments of those fields. For the above activities no any fee will be given to inmates by theSociety.
· At the time of admission, an affidavit duly signed by the notary to the following affect shall have to be submitted: -
· Declaration of Age.
· Declaration of permanent address.
· Non - use of drugs,liquor, intoxicants.
· Free from any contagious & serious diseases such as Cancer, T.B, Mental illness, and HIVPositive etc.
· The Ashram has full discretion to shift any inmate to any room, as per requirement of the Ashram.
· If any inmate is requested to leave the MOKSHA MEDITIATION WELFARE SOCIETY, he / she will not have any objection.
· The inmate would be allowed to keep with him /her minimum luggage preferably up to two suitcases.
· No inmate shall be allowed to keep fire arms or weapons with him / her inside the Ashram.
· Food i.e. morning tea,breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner will be served at the fixed hours only in the dining room. Room service will be allowed only for sick inmates and to those who cannot walk.
· If any inmate wishes to donate his / her body parts such as eyes, kidneys etc. or the body on his/her death in the Ashram, the same should be declared before hand so that the Ashram may take appropriate action in time.
· It is to be understood that neither any inmate nor a donor enjoys any proprietary or other right(s),title or interest in respect of any room or over any part / portion of the properties of Moksha Meditation Welfare Society or the Ashram.
· A key to the room allotted to any inmate must at all times be made available to the management.If any inmate fails to do so, the management reserves the right to forcibly enter the locked premises if situation warrants so. No discussion, verbal or written, will be entertained on the subject.
· It will be the responsibility of every inmate to take care of his / her personal articles and belongings and the Management will not be responsible for the loss of any such article or belonging.